Monday, February 4, 2008

FeedJournal Reader Updates

Those of you who follow the FeedJournal updates in the discussion forum know that quite a few updates have trickled in lately. The most significant of those is probably the free inclusion of images for all users of FeedJournal Reader. I was initially toying with the idea to try to charge money for image support, but have since come to my senses.

The feedback from the private beta testers have been very positive and the ride has been surprisingly smooth so far. I expect to launch the service within the coming weeks. The features I want to get in before are:

  • Global image switch when generating your newspaper (handy when you want to save ink)
  • JavaScript optimizations

So, all in all, we're very close to a launch - crossing my fingers!

Lift-off

No comments:

Post a Comment